The following building shall be added:- ALNWICK NU 1813 SW NEW ROW 905-/4/10000 Coates The Printers II Former Mission Hall and Soup Kitchen, now a printers works. 1886. Designed by F R Wilson. Rubble stone with ashlar dressings. Slate roofs with ornate bargeboards, topped by two square ventilators with pyramidal roofs. A single gable and four wall stacks. Quoins. 2 storey, with the taller Mission Hall on the upper foor. East front has three 4-light cross casements, with between to the left two small shuttered openings and between to the right a doorway with a low plank door and tall 2-light overlight, beyond to the right a blocked door. Above three tall canted bay windows sunk into the wall, each with 4-light cross casements with moulded heads, between to the left a flush stack and to the right an external stack supported on corbels which form the head of the lower door. South front has a two storey canted projection with a single two storey canted bay window. There is a low attched wall with a blocked gateway bearing the date, 1886. West front has three tall two storey canted bay windows sunk into the wall with ornate timber gables with barge boards. Between to the left is a doorway with plank door and moulded arched head and overlight. Between on the upper floors two external stacks supported on stone corbels. To the right a cross casement and beyond a projecting gabled porch, with pointed arched doorway with double plank doors. Above a quatrofoil with a blank shield.