CLAYPORT STREET 1. 5330 (North-West Side) [CLAYPORT BANK AND BANK TOP] St Thomas's Farmhouse NU 1812 6/57 II 2. Dated 1829. Two storeys and 3 windows. Ashlar with moulded 1st floor cill string. Slate roof with coped verges and 2 ashlar chimneys. Glazing bar sash windows, paired with mullions, larger on ground floor with Tudor labels. Central headed doorway in splayed surround with Tudor label with shield stops - left hand shield is "barry" right hand shield carved with H.C. Selby 1829. South gable wall has a blind window per floor, 2 light with mullions; ground floor hood mould raised to provide cill for 1st floor which also has hood.