BONDGATE WITHIN 1. 5330 (South Side) Robertson's Pant NU 1813 SE 1/169 II GV Dated 1890. Large square base with octagonal domed tempietto. Pointed ribbed dome with circular panels between ribs; lamp supported above done. East and west faces of base have fanned panels, to north a semi-circular porphyry tablet inscribed "Presented by Adam Robertson to his native town" and smaller plaques below inscribed "opened by Earl Percy" and "June 8th 189l", Robertson's Pant is situated near the roadway at the foot of Bondgate Hill.
|A group of small children collecting water from Robertson's Pant|
|Historic England listing: Robertson's Pant||Historic England listing: Robertson's Pant|
|Pants of Alnwick (Robertsons Pant)|
A joint project by Alnwick Chamber of Trade, Alnwick Civic Society, and others to identify, assess, preserve / enhance and promote Alnwick pants.
|Keys to the past: Robertson's Pant||Keys to the past: Robertson's Pant|