1. 5330 MARKET STREET (South Side) St Michael's Pant (Formerly listed under St Michael's Lane). NU 1813 SE 1/110 20.2.52. II* GV 2. In front of Nos 33 and 35. 1765. Built by Matthew Mills, designed by Mr. Bell. 'Gothick'. High square base with blind cusped pointer arch to each face and set back angle buttresses with blind pointed arch and cusped finial on top of each Moulded cornice with quatrefoil, blind tracery parapet. St Michael and Dragon (the symbol of the Town) on top of traceried octagonal drum - lacks spear, carries shield with a cross patonce. Worn gargoyle for water spout into large square trough.