St Mary's Chantry House
1. WALKERGATE 5330 (North Side) St Mary's Chantry (ruins) NU 1813 NW 3/394 20.2.52. II* GV 2. Scheduled AM (No 59). Mid C15 (circa 1448). Only the south wall and east gable visible, north wall stands with small doorway to garden. Large pointed doorway. To left is a later cross window, now bricked in, with cusped heads. A secondary door to right of main door has a chamfered 4 centred arch in lintel.