The following building shall be added:- SOUTHROAD NU 11 SE (East side) 905-/8/10003 Lodge and gates at Alnwick Cemetery II Lodge and attached gates. 1856. Designed by F R Wilson and built by Armstrong and Hudspeth. Rubble stone with ashlar dressings. Lodge has slate roof with raised coped gables and plain kneelers. 2 wall stacks. L-plan. Single storey plus attic. Street front has a gable wing to the right with a projecting canted bay window with 4 pointed arch lights, and a stone roof Above a 3-light window with a taller central light and plain sashes. To the left a stepped rubble wall linked to a small single storey outside. Entrance front has projecting 2-storey porch with chamfered opening and inner door. Above a small square casement. To the left a snuff square window, now converted into a doorway. South elevation has projecting gable wing with a pair of plain sashes on the ground floor and 2 similar windows above. Gates, attached to the north-west comer of the lodge is a low wall with a chamfered open panel with iron railings, and a square ashlar gatepier with an octagonal cap. A pair of iron gates and then a similar gatepier and beyond a similar wall with an open panel and iron railings. Included for group value.