ST MICHAEL'S LME 1. 5330 (West Side) Former Sion Meeting House NU 1813 SE 1/109 II GV 2. Dated 1815, Two storeys, 4 windows with 2 storeys, one window wing to right and single storey, 2 window wing to left. Ashlar with eaves band. Hipped slate roof. Segmental headed windows with late 2 light 'Y' glazing. Only one original window with 'Gothick' glazing (in right hand wing on 1st floor); the rest have sub-art nouveau style coloured glass. Two doors, one in each wing with later ledged doors having heavy hinges and depressed arch light above. Oval panel with "Sion Meeting House Erected 1815" in centre of main part. Now a warehouse.