DENWICK HULNE PARK NU 11 NE NU 17051632 6/62 Friars Well, 50 metres west of Friars Well Lodge GV II Wellhead, possibly early C19 in its present form. Dressed stone. Circular surround with internal step and shaped lip on west. Parts of the conduit carrying the water to Hulne Friary (q.v.) were found and taken up in 1816. A Descriptive & Historical View of Alnwick, printed and published W. Davison, 1822, p. 284.
|Historic England listing: Friars Well, 50 metres west of Friars Well Lodge||Link|