SWANSFIELD PARK 1. 5330 Camphill Column NU 1812 6/34 II* 2. Erected 1814 to commemorate the Peace of 1814, set on site of a British Camp. Two steps to square base with inscriptions to Pitt, Wellington, Nelson and Henry Collingwood Selby who built the monument. Tall column with high base, apparently following 'Vitruvian' principles, and surmounted by a ball. All of stone, constructed by John Hall, mason.