DENWICK HULNE PARK NU 11 SE 10/75 Main farmbuilding 3l.12.69 group to north of Park Farmhouse (formerly listed as Stables and Cart Sheds at Park Farm) GV II Planned farmbuildings, dated 1827 with Percy crescent on keystone of entrance arch, probably by J. & B. Green. Later alterations, including covered yard probably of late C19. Main ranges ashlar, with rock-faced extension to east; covered yard superstructure timber on cast-iron columns; Welsh slate roofs. Ranges around rectangular yard formerly open to south, with barn and cartsheds extending further east; later south range and covered yard. External west elevation 9 bays, 1 and 2 storeys, symmetrical. Plinth, eaves cornice. Centre has boarded double doors under segmental arch with dated keystone, flanked by ornamental loops; sill band above, to 12-pane sash window; pedimented gable, with boarded lunette, capped by weathervane with pierced Percy crescent. Flanking lower 3-bay parts have arcades of blind round arches with impost bands, below blind windows with slightly-projecting sills; hipped roofs. Single-storey end pavilions have segmental arches each enclosing a doorway with small flanking windows; boarded to left, blind to right. Similar centrepiece to east range is end of barn, flanked by single-storey parts each with 3 elliptical arches; impost blocks, stop-chamfered piers. North range has 6-bay 2-storeyed centre with similar arcade, flanked by single- storey parts. South elevation shows end pavilions as west front; single- storey 6-bay south range between has projecting end bays, that on right with segmental arch. Covered yard superstructure with 2 slatted gables, carried on central 6-bay arcade. Rear elevation of east range shows projecting barn with altered engine house on right, and various later additions; cartshed on far right has 2 elliptical arches on left return. Boarded doors and some windows; some fenestration renewed. Gables of 2-storey part of north range, cartshed and east end of barn have circular openings above stepped eaves cornice which is carried horizontally across the end wall. Impressive group of buildings; the Duke of Northumberland's home farm in the park.